What's new

Official "I've Pre-ordered the iPhoneX!"

256GB Space Gray.... I'm completely shocked that I found them in stock with pick up available today!

usually those models are sold out forever, but it looks like they stocked up well especially for holidays now thanks giving for the US and xmas 5 seconds later, do you buy gifts for thanks giving in America?

Omg Omg!!!! I was just able to order two iphone X's from Best Buy with pick up for today!!!!! Just Omg!!!!

This very thing happened to me Saturday before last. I went into a Best Buy store to preorder 2 iPhone Xs. Twenty minutes after I preordered got an email telling me to come back because my preorder was ready for pick up. Called confirmed and that’s all she wrote. It was bizarre because the sales people told me November 30th at the earliest, not 20 minutes.

This very thing happened to me Saturday before last. I went into a Best Buy store to preorder 2 iPhone Xs. Twenty minutes after I preordered got an email telling me to come back because my preorder was ready for pick up. Called confirmed and that’s all she wrote. It was bizarre because the sales people told me November 30th at the earliest, not 20 minutes.

Yeah it was crazy!!! Our nearby stores said the same (Nov. 30th) forever it seemed! And I just decided out of boredom to see if anything had changed it was showing available. I jumped on it! I am so happy I did!

Sounds like the person taking your order didn't know what stock they actually had in the store, resulting in a pleasant surprise.

I’ve got a message that my iPhone X will be delivered tomorrow. Most interesting: it was in Eindhoven (Netherlands) for a complete week, today it was transported to Amsterdam (also Netherlands), which is more to the North.
I guess it’s already on it’s way to Vienna. If that’s the case, this would be it’s itinerary today:
782FF437-617A-48F7-AF85-10519C69B8F1.jpeg

I’ve got a message that my iPhone X will be delivered tomorrow. Most interesting: it was in Eindhoven (Netherlands) for a complete week, today it was transported to Amsterdam (also Netherlands), which is more to the North.
I guess it’s already on it’s way to Vienna. If that’s the case, this would be it’s itinerary today:
View attachment 37845
Looks like the Grand Tour is over. Are you having it delivered to work?