What's new

Official "I've Pre-ordered the iPhoneX!"

it a good option but as I use a case it is ok i guess

That silver looks damn sweet in person... love the design and size of phone... It's best of both sides for those coming from regular iPhone or Plus..

IMG_1510195194.480788.jpg

TUESDAY [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji33][emoji3]

For those looking for iPhone X if you live close to apple store just check the availability and pick up options, i just checked and iPhone X was available for pick up the same day
both colors and memory. but after after about an hour everything was gone. Keep on checking multiple time you will find one.

Preparing for Dispatch..... it is rare I dont get the iPhone on release day. as soon as the website would load for me the shipping times had slipped to 2-3 weeks. I can't wait to get hold of the iPhone ten

What I am saying is keep on trying on the apple.com and check the availability at the local apple store you may find some available same day at your local apple store or nearby stores

[emoji22][emoji22] mine arrives Tuesday, I now have to be out of town all week for work.

It will be here when I get back, but it's going to be a long week waiting to get home. I won't have near the fun I do normally when I have to go, I'll have to take all my pictures with my 'other' phone[emoji33].