What's new

Office Suite: Quickoffice vs Document To Go

jauhari

Reaction score
I've a plan to purchased one of this Office Suite (Quickoffice or Document To Go) But I need more details review from iPhone4Forum users, what I need to know is

• Which one better?
  • Why choose the Apps?
If you check on AppStore Quickoffice only 4.99 and Document To Go (9.99 and 19.99)

Please share your review :camera:

Thanks

I've a plan to purchased one of this Office Suite (Quickoffice or Document To Go) But I need more details review from iPhone4Forum users, what I need to know is

• Which one better?
  • Why choose the Apps?
If you check on AppStore Quickoffice only 4.99 and Document To Go (9.99 and 19.99)

Quickoffice all the way. The best application to view and edit all your office files. I got mine for $4.99 also; it is a very good bargain.

• Which one better?
  • Why choose the Apps?

Quickoffice all the way. The best application to view and edit all your office files. I got mine for $4.99 also; it is a very good bargain.
What the different?
Quickoffice Mobile Suite
Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite?

• Which one better?
  • Why choose the Apps?

What the different?
Quickoffice Mobile Suite
Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite?

I can't remember where I have seen a comparison table comparing both.
Do some research, you may find it.
For me personally, I did not see any reason to buy the more expensive one.