What's new

iPhone vs Blackberry Opinions

I miss one thing from blackberry, it's not the keyboard it was the typing shortcuts.

I was alway widows mobile, but the constant lockup's can drive you to drink. I had mda touch diamond, it would delay ringing so all you got wa 10 seconds to answer a call before voicemail.

Tried n95 8th but the iPhone smashes both.

The new release if windows would have to exceptional to win me back, but I think having to cater fir so many makers and models, it has to catch up with android 1st IMHO, and that is setting your sites very low currently :).

I miss a few things but the biggest one is a simple LED indicator. To find out anything on the iPhone you have to unlock it and with the BB all I needed to do was one quick glance and I knew if I had a call or an email and even what email account has a message. Email was alot better

The LED indicator on a BB is a great feature. I have the Bold 9650 and I do like the phone. I am tired of BB leaving us all in the dust though at Droids and the iPhone pull away. I will be switching to an iPhone either the 4 or 5 when it comes out. Email is great on a BB and the physical keyboard is great.

BB web browser is archaic and the screen is too small. The big screen Storms were duds, but the new 9860 Torch is getting good reviews.

Many people I've spoke to say the navigator was the most addictive feature on the BB, never owned one and having fingers that can intimidate banana's, feature just might not be for me.

I had a blackberry bold and hated it. It's just a miserable experience. To date I have enjoyed my iPhone more than any other phone that I have owned. I don't use my phone for business. I do however use the calendar for anything that I need to remember down the road. The blackberry is a business phone and I knew that going in. The only reason I had it was because my droid went for a swim and I needed a phone.

p90x workout schedule for many people will undoubtedly be “too way too soon.” Now, that’s perhaps not normal for everybody. You may very well maybe not encounter overstraining, If you’re already in physically active and good form.

essie nail polish like OPI has a starting price of eight dollars and contain .5 oz of product but only last about five days without chipping, but I also found that when IMG_6057painting the nails with Essie no matter what color you use, you have to apply more and thicker coats than the standard two

where do fruit flies come from

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great replies. After using the iPhone for over a week, it seems to do most of what we need. On Monday, my boss and I will be swapping devices and I will have time to check out the Torch.

One of the things we really need to be able to access is our corporate portal. I work in the maintenance department and our work order system is located on there. At the moment, I can access it via the iPhone but not the blackberry. We can log in...but then it goes to a white screen and that's it. With the iPhone I can navigate to where we need to be and view and edit which is a big plus.

After sharing what I have been able to do with my supervisor and still seeing that she cannot access the portal from the Torch, she is leaning towards the iphone as well. I do have a blackberry 9700 in addition to the test iPhone, so I'm going to try some things this weekend as well as visit a blackberry forum and see what I can find out there.

Once again, thanks for all the great input...it has been quite helpful. :)

courthousedeb said:
Thanks for all the great replies. After using the iPhone for over a week, it seems to do most of what we need. On Monday, my boss and I will be swapping devices and I will have time to check out the Torch.

One of the things we really need to be able to access is our corporate portal. I work in the maintenance department and our work order system is located on there. At the moment, I can access it via the iPhone but not the blackberry. We can log in...but then it goes to a white screen and that's it. With the iPhone I can navigate to where we need to be and view and edit which is a big plus.

After sharing what I have been able to do with my supervisor and still seeing that she cannot access the portal from the Torch, she is leaning towards the iphone as well. I do have a blackberry 9700 in addition to the test iPhone, so I'm going to try some things this weekend as well as visit a blackberry forum and see what I can find out there.

Once again, thanks for all the great input...it has been quite helpful. :)

You're welcome.

I don't know if this applies, I could not use a forum using an MDA touch, that would get to the sign in screen, after I entered my details it would White out like yours.

I'm guessing it was a screen resolution or compatibility issue.

i Phone 3GS test my phone and my boss BlackBerry torch try and see what works best. I Never use a BlackBerry, personally do not like the keyboard and small screen. I appreciate it is very strong on security issues, then why it is attractive to businesses. Also for e-mail is valid.

Well, the only thing going against iPhone's way is the bbm. You could also add the physical keyboard and corporate grade emails. Though for other options, you could bank that the iPhone would be the better option.

I think that what you are going to win for with the blackberry is the bbm, really. That is why I have a blackberry still and an iPhone.

in my opinion, my honey's blackberry never beat down my white iPhone 4. And even i will buy newest generation of iPhone 5....

iPhone outweigh all other phones in the market. End of! Better apps, more user friendly, more stable, better designed....the list is endless.

iphone,iphone,iphone,iphone,iphone,iphone........did i say iphone