What's new

Not Compatible with Adobe Flash?

xMJRx

Reaction score
Hi,
I've been trying to watch video clips online with my iphone 4s but i keep getting a message saying i need adobe flash to play the clips, when i try to download adobe flash, it says my phone is not compatible with flash?, i don't understand why it's not compatible, surely it should be?

I checked with my PC and watched the clips without a problem.

Any help please?

xMJRx said:
Hi,
I've been trying to watch video clips online with my iphone 4s but i keep getting a message saying i need adobe flash to play the clips, when i try to download adobe flash, it says my phone is not compatible with flash?, i don't understand why it's not compatible, surely it should be?

I checked with my PC and watched the clips without a problem.

Any help please?

iOS is simply NOT compatible with flash.

Why? Steve Jobs made it that way because he hates flash, and said it would lag the web browsing experience. I short any way.

However there are apps you can install from tue AppStore at allow you to at flash.

There was a thread yesterday about this very matters where an app was named as a good flash player browser from the AppStore. Cannot remember tho...sorry. I have only seen the flash message twice in my 4 years of iphoneing.lol.