What's new

Not allowed iphone4s contract incase I go over my bll

iAllie

Reaction score
I'm 14 and my 15th birthday is coming up. My Mum and Dad are giving me £100 for my birthday which I think is incredibly generous and I'm grateful. I currently have £200 remaining from christmas. I've found an iPhone contract for £25 per month. I currently receive £30 pocket money a month so I have more than enough to afford it. I asked my dad the other day and he said no in case I went over my bill. I'm currently on pay as you go and I'm spending my credit in literally 1 week. The contract I found has unlimited texts,internet and calls. Someone help me persuade him to allow me to go on contract. PS I will be paying for this

If it's unlimited talk text and web, I don't think it's possible to go over since, well, it's all unlimited with no credits o_O

The idea behind it would basically be you can use it as much and as often as you want since it won't go over, so I'm not sure what your parents are worried about TBH. And for 25 Euros, I'd go for it straight away. That's only about 33.60 USD, and the average unlimited everything contract is 45 USD or above

thanks,
Is it worth asking my father again?

Just tell him the reasoning behind how you won't go over. Since it's unlimited, you can't really go over it since they're not limiting you on anything, hence unlimited. Or just ask him to call up a representative from that carrier and have him ask them about the plan itself and have them explain it to him. Believe me, when I got my first phone, my dad had to call up the carrier because he doesn't believe that our old unlimited plan was unlimited, meaning if they add my line, there's no worry about going over it.