What's new

no wifi showing on i phone 4 s

jonjules

Reaction score
Hi all I dont know if anyone can help me my hubbys iphone 4s has lost his wifi whe you go to settings-wifi it says off and it grey so I can not clock on it how do I get it on to wifi again
also he has a new moon on the top bar side of the time dunno if this has anything to do with it
it seems to have happened since he download a new version but I d/l it too and mine is ok (touch wood)
we have tried resetting network connection and all resettings but nothing works
any help would be great
Julie

The moon should be the "Don't Disturb" feature. See if turning it off fixes it. I don't use the feature myself so I can't give a definite answer.

yes thats done it and removed the do not distrub
just nee to get wifi to come back on
I have also tried restarting it / pluging in to my pc for that wifi and still don't work
thanks again willerz2

jonjules may i know if u fixed your wifi problem and how did u do it thanks, i have d same problem thank

My husband had the same issue in 2 different 4s's. we took it to the apple store and they replaced it saying it was a known issue after the iOS update.

Take it to your local apple store. Especially if you have apple care. It should be replaced!

Just an idea if trouble shooting doesn't work for you.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

My husband had the same issue in 2 different 4s's. we took it to the apple store and they replaced it saying it was a known issue after the iOS update.

Take it to your local apple store. Especially if you have apple care. It should be replaced!

Just an idea if trouble shooting doesn't work for you.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

If you do opt for it or are eligible for it, make sure you backup your info as Apple will not.

If you do opt for it or are eligible for it, make sure you backup your info as Apple will not.

Yes. Agreed!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB