What's new

iphone 4 wifi receiver

hoben02

Reaction score
I helped a friend setup a wifi repeater from d-link and he now has wifi access thruout his home. however, i cannot connect to the wifi signal unless its from the original access point and not from the repeater.
I know the wifi repeater works because he can now use his laptop anywhere in his house

Last edited:
I have a D-Link DSL-2740B router and we have two laptops using the WIFI most of the time, my iphone 4 and 2 other iphones (one iphone 3 & one iphone 4)for my two sons connect automatically without any issues. Is the iphone not picking up the network?

are you connecting to a "REPEATER" device this is not just the router it is a wifi device that enhances the wifi signal usually used in two story homes. i can get a wifi connection to any regular router but not the "REPEATER" device

well tried again and i do get a connection to the wifi repeater, but the response is lagging. thats to be expected since a wifi repeater cuts the band width in half

Mine does not have a repeater, but can you get good signal without the repeater and can your iphone detect the signal without the repeater?

Last edited: