What's new

No service

stubbs836

Reaction score
I changed the outside screen of a 3gs, as the bottom buttons would not work. Everything works including wifi however I can't connect to ATT to make or receive calls. I reopened the iphone, reinstalled the connections, did a restore from itune, a reset, also did the off/on of airplane mode. I checked many sites on the web for help and tried their tips but no success. Is there anyone on this site that can help?

Perhaps I don't understand, but if I had an ATT account and if I couldn't connect, then I'd go to the nearest ATT store and have them fix you up! They're in the business of setting up phones for their network. Simple. Right?

stubbs836 said:
I changed the outside screen of a 3gs, as the bottom buttons would not work. Everything works including wifi however I can't connect to ATT to make or receive calls. I reopened the iphone, reinstalled the connections, did a restore from itune, a reset, also did the off/on of airplane mode. I checked many sites on the web for help and tried their tips but no success. Is there anyone on this site that can help?

I suggest following ewyatts recommendation. No harm in it.