What's new

Hide certain Settings and Fake Airplane mode

GagakHitam

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here. I own an Iphone 4 running on iOS 4.3.2 and I've already successfully jbed it using RedSn0w.

I've already installed SBSettings in order to hide some icons on my springboard. Now, I'm trying to search a way to hide certain lines in the Settings, such as the "Restriction" line and the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" line. I know SBSettings can hide the Settings icon, but this is not what I wanted. I still want the Settings icon to be visible, and to hide certain lines in the Settings area. Is there any apps can do this?

In addition, I'm also searching for a way to fake the Airplane Mode. I know, enabling the Airplane Mode would disable any data connection and would stop any incoming and outgoing calls. What I'm trying to do, is to fake the Airplane Mode. Which means, even when the Airplane Mode is on, and the phone would show the Airplane Icon on its status bar, it actually still can send and receive any data connections (Edge, 3G, WIFI) and still can receive incoming calls. Any tools for this?