What's new

no internet after update

Leon478

Reaction score
Hello
I updated my iphone 6 plus to 11.0.3 and now cannot get on the inmternet. Have reset the phone and its network, turned router off and on, can get on the net with the rest of my apple products (which have not been updated) Can anyone help please

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Connect your iPhone to iTunes (computer) and update it to iOS 11.1.1, which is the latest software at the moment. Maybe that will help.

I’ve removed your other post with the same question. You’ll get the best results/solutions when you keep the discussion to one thread only. So please keep anything related to this problem to this thread.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Connect your iPhone to iTunes (computer) and update it to iOS 11.1.1, which is the latest software at the moment. Maybe that will help.

I’ve removed your other post with the same question. You’ll get the best results/solutions when you keep the discussion to one thread only. So please keep anything related to this problem to this thread.

I have tried that but the computer error this comuter needs to be authorised (I had no problem before) when I try it does not accept my itunes password

Usually I’d suggest using DFU mode to restore it, after a backup. As you can’t connect to Wi-Fi, and iTunes doesn’t connect to your iPhone, that won’t be possible.

Take it to an Apple Store. If there’s a hardware problem with your device, they’ll tell you what’s preventing it from connecting to the network.

Usually I’d suggest using DFU mode to restore it, after a backup. As you can’t connect to Wi-Fi, and iTunes doesn’t connect to your iPhone, that won’t be possible.

Take it to an Apple Store. If there’s a hardware problem with your device, they’ll tell you what’s preventing it from connecting to the network.