What's new

No beep when start recording?

supercain

Reaction score
Hi,

you know that when you start recording something you hear a sound. I find that quite obnoxious so i would like to get rid of it. I know there are applications that allow you to use your camera in stealth mode but i dont want that, i just want to use my regular camera without that sound. I know also it can be turned off so i would appreciate if you tell me in what directory is located so i can just delete it or overwrite it with a different one.

Thank you.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, you know that when you start recording something you hear a sound. I find that quite obnoxious so i would like to get rid of it. I know there are applications that allow you to use your camera in stealth mode but i dont want that, i just want to use my regular camera without that sound. I know also it can be turned off so i would appreciate if you tell me in what directory is located so i can just delete it or overwrite it with a different one. Thank you.
The easiest way to silence your camera is to use the ring/silent switch on the side of the phone. Set it to silent and the camera sounds are silenced. I just tested it and it works.

OP
S

supercain

Reaction score
That doesnt work with me, it still sounds in silent mode. But i already found the directory and replaced the sound. Thank you anyway.

Most reactions

Latest posts