What's new

Camera settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EllisByron

Reaction score
Hello there, just a quickie.

When i take a picture my camera is a bit blury, i keep my phone as still as i can but dont seem to have effect.
So does anybody know how to change camera settings or camera quality.

Thanks, Ellis

You can go to Settings>Camera and toggle the HDR setting to ON. Or... when you're actually using the Camera application there's an option at the top of your screen that'll allow you to toggle HDR on/off.

You can go to Settings>Camera and toggle the HDR setting to ON. Or... when you're actually using the Camera application there's an option at the top of your screen that'll allow you to toggle HDR on/off.

Forgot to mention im using a 3gs

HDR photos are actually more likely to be blurry VS taking a normal photo (being that HDR involves taking x3 shots in quick succession and mixing them together based on the levels - move the camera at all while those shots are taken and your guaranteed blurry photos when it mixes them together as the photos dont match properly - If anything moves "in frame" you also get blurry shots. HDR should ONLY be used for situations where there is *no* movement infront of the camera at all in conjunction with a stable camera - else your better off taking a normal shot)

I shake alot in my hands - I use a photo app that has "anti shake" built in - forcing the flash to fire can also help (keeps the shutter speed lower in low light situations)
Perhaps a small mini tripod would help if your hands shake like mine do lols

Status
Not open for further replies.