What's new

no audio

pacman123

Reaction score
Hi,when i recieve facetime call i can hear the caller but they cannot hear me,i have also tried making a call but still the same,visual is ok,is there a setting that i'm missing?,by the way i'm in uk on T-mobile and connected to wifi when making or recieving call....thanks for any help...

What happen when you use the ear phone? Can they hear you when you talk?

Hi,when i recieve facetime call ...................,is there a setting that i'm missing?,......thanks for any help...

I've got the same question, but mine is with video! I can hear the other caller and he can hear me, but we can't see each other! This happens on several iPhones in my family, and it's INTERMITTENT. Skype works OK, so it's not the cameras or mics. Strange indeed.

jbs, I've done the hard reset, and others -- like "recycling" the Facetime process. But other than Facetime, my iPhones work great. Plus, the problem is intermittent, as I wrote earlier. And again, Skype ALWAYS works, so there's no problem with any particular electronic or physical area of the phone. No worries -- as long as Skype works, the heck with Facetime!