What's new

xr2_boy

Reaction score
Hi all new to the site and i have a problem with my iphone 4! lol. been searching the net and tried all the remedys people have suggested to other people and nothing works! but i dont actually know if it is a problem or it could possibly be signal related? basically whats happening is my phone sends recieves texts no problem as with whatsapp etc. doesnt call out or recieve calls, but somtimes i will receive a call but not hear anything and when i try see if my phone will call out the other phone rings but mine just says it still trying to connect like it hasnt started ringing yet! lol does it make sense so far? when i left work last night my phone was working as it should making calls etc, but then it happens again today not making calls or recieving! im a mechanic and work in a garage and its just started doing this past few days has always worked perfect before! im with three mobile aswel and its been jailbroken. lol thanks

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.

iPhone Tips & Tricks

What is jailbreaking?

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

Understanding and Utilizing RedSn0w

Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking.

If you can post a screen capture of your screen when you get the problem, it may help resolve the situation.

Welcome. Hope you find a solution!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner