What's new

1stDuke

Reaction score
Hi all. Would like to introduce myself to iPhoneForums and it's members and thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide. I consider myself somewhat electronic/gaget savy. I'll be glad to assist anyone with issues, if I can. I spend a considerable amount of time surfing just to see what I can come across, not just techi/elec stuff but anything that happens to catch my interest for the day. Looking forward to finding new ways to do things with my iPhone 4S, new apps, and new iPhone capabilities.

Hi all. Would like to introduce myself to iPhoneForums and it's members and thank you in advance for any assistance you may provide. I consider myself somewhat electronic/gaget savy. I'll be glad to assist anyone with issues, if I can. I spend a considerable amount of time surfing just to see what I can come across, not just techi/elec stuff but anything that happens to catch my interest for the day. Looking forward to finding new ways to do things with my iPhone 4S, new apps, and new iPhone capabilities.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Welcome aboard, 1stDuke... Your advice here will be appreciated! Thanks.