What's new

Newbie question

setty7

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to the forum and to iphone. I have an upgrade in January and I am thinking about getting the iphone 5. Should I wait until the next iphone comes out? Any news on what the differences will be? Thanks for yalls input.

Setty

Hi Setty!

Welcome--glad you joined us here in this forum.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules and links attached below!

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Setty7,

Welcome to the forum! I'm a new apple iPhone 5 customer and couldn't be happier. I have a black 16gb model, with the zagg screen protector and a otterbox commuter case. I use sprint as my carrier and unfortunately 4g is not available in my area. I used the android platform for the last 5 years and I was very skeptical going to the iPhone and the Apple ecosystem but I don't regret getting the I phone. It works well with everything and is basically integrated to just about everything around us. I found the phone easy to use and extremely fluid and fast in its operation. It's also a beautiful and sleek phone, and without a doubt the most recognizable phone ever. It's very light in the hand and has a great feel to it as my hands are a medium size. Can't compare it to other iPhones or any future platform but this is my honest assessment of the iPhone 5.

Cheers

The 5 isn't a bad revision. I personally love the fact that it's sleeker and lighter, and the physical aspects are better than the previous versions obviously. It's still a little buggy here and there but easily overlooked since it was released not too long ago and all the bugs are software related and not hardware

Setty7,

Welcome to the forum! I'm a new apple iPhone 5 customer and couldn't be happier. I have a black 16gb model, with the zagg screen protector and a otterbox commuter case. I use sprint as my carrier and unfortunately 4g is not available in my area. I used the android platform for the last 5 years and I was very skeptical going to the iPhone and the Apple ecosystem but I don't regret getting the I phone. It works well with everything and is basically integrated to just about everything around us. I found the phone easy to use and extremely fluid and fast in its operation. It's also a beautiful and sleek phone, and without a doubt the most recognizable phone ever. It's very light in the hand and has a great feel to it as my hands are a medium size. Can't compare it to other iPhones or any future platform but this is my honest assessment of the iPhone 5.

Cheers

thanks man I really like the 5.

The 5 isn't a bad revision. I personally love the fact that it's sleeker and lighter, and the physical aspects are better than the previous versions obviously. It's still a little buggy here and there but easily overlooked since it was released not too long ago and all the bugs are software related and not hardware

thanks!

I LOVE my 5! The 4s I had just seems so bulky now!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Love my 4S...

I'm going to maybe wait till 5s. In love the ip 5.
I've seen it and its awesome!!