What's new

To use my upgrade, or to not...that is the quesetion!

iamkimosabi

Reaction score
Well, there you have it. Verizon is giving me a upgrade soon at a discount price. I can afford the 4S in about a week or so, for $200 on the 16gig. I have the 4 right now, but I am wandering, if I should just wait for the 5 in about half a year? Lol...I am sort of worried about the battery problem on the 4S. I'd like some input...what do you guys think?

The real question here is... are you happy w/ your 4? And... do you really need the 1) faster processor 2) 8mp camera & 3) Siri? If you can live w/o those 3 things... then hold onto your 4 and camp it out till the next generation hits late summer early fall 2012. I guess it's easy for me to say this... since it's exactly what I'm doing. :)

Well, I am happy. Really happy. I had a Android phone prior, and I couldn't be happier now with Iphone. The thing is, my wife hates her Droid phone just as much. She wants an Iphone 4. So I was thinking maybe I could upgrade to a 4S and give her my 4, since she just wants the 4. =\, but im not sure if im ready to handle the low battery status of the 4S...lol.

Not to dip into the whole batter thing too deep... it's really isolated w/ a few here and there who are really having issues with their battery life. So, please don't let that deter you.

since I've gone from iPhone 4 to 4S I say wait till 5. Siri is cool and all but the 5 is supposed to be a major refresh. But then again when the 5 comes out you may want to wait till the 5S but then you may want to wait till the 6 etc...