What's new

Newbie from Pittsburgh, PA

scotty123

Reaction score
I've had the iPhone4 for over a year. Before was the palm Pre with lots of problems. I liked the Pre software but always broken. I go on forums like painttalk and diychatroom a lot and love the uversion bible app.

My family all have iPods and iPhones but nothing bigger yet. We just got an hp laptop and wireless printer.
We really like our Appleware and need to continue to find better uses for our devices.

Anyway, I've been a member on this forum for a while but just today found a need to ask a technical question.
Big on lifeproof, I think everyone who can afford one should have one. I'll wait until I get the iPhone 5 so it won't be so bulky.

I'm a house painter and find the Internet useful for down time and notetaking and just plain surfing. Would like to find more apps that can make me money and phone features that make sure I keep getting more successful. Smartphones are like technological riddlen sp? It's too much if you actually enjoy it when your phone breaks.

Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)