What's new

New to Iphone

tapout75

Reaction score
I have a question, and this is my first Iphone. I have had 4 different Droids, and now i can honestly say i love my Iphone!!

Question is, When i plug my charger in, the phone beeps, i guess to acknowledge that it is charging... Can this sound be turned off?

Welcome to iPF.net, tapout!! I wondered this at one point a year or so ago... I just slide the silent switch before connecting it.

tapout75 said:
I have a question, and this is my first Iphone. I have had 4 different Droids, and now i can honestly say i love my Iphone!!

Question is, When i plug my charger in, the phone beeps, i guess to acknowledge that it is charging... Can this sound be turned off?

Nope.

Not trying to be rude but is it really that big of a deal that it beebs jus to indicate it actually is charging?

I don't think that was a rude question ~ I was wondering this myself the other day. It must be one hell of a loud beep to be an issue?

At any rate ~

Welcome to the forum!

SweetPoison said:
I don't think that was a rude question ~ I was wondering this myself the other day. It must be one hell of a loud beep to be an issue?

At any rate ~

Welcome to the forum!

Oh i never meant his question was rude. I was jus letting the TS know I'm not trying to be rude to him. Knowing that threw writing you can sometimes give off the tone of trying to be rude witch i was not aiming for.

Pringles said:
Oh i never meant his question was rude. I was jus letting the TS know I'm not trying to be rude to him. Knowing that threw writing you can sometimes give off the tone of trying to be rude witch i was not aiming for.

You're alright. Don't worry so much