What's new

New to Iphone!!! Yeaaaaa

nando1980

Reaction score
Hello fellow iphone users,

I am here trying to figure out what is the best for me in using an iphone. I currently use facebook, watch videos on youtube, constantly, check my email, listing to online radio, so I am online a good portion of the day. I am thinking about joining either Verizon, T-Mobile or At&t. So anyone can share with me how much data you use on your iphone when not in a wifi zone... Trying to see if 2gb, or 4gb, etc would be enough... WIth this in mind, i am trying to not spend as much, get the most for my buck... Any help, input direction will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Nando

Speaking as someone who went LTE when it first came out, there's no way I'd go back to 3G. Now, having said that, I'm grandfathered into unlimited data, so I average 30GB per month streaming movies and using my phone as a hotspot. The 3G people are jumping off 3G and moving toward LTE. This is freeing up bandwidth on 3G, so it might suit you. The last time I surfed on 3G, I actually received speeds over 1Mbps down. That's plenty enough to stream. I guess it all depends on your available funds. Just remember, once you get past the 15 days, you can't take it back. Make sure you perform a good evaluation during that time frame. Good luck.