What's new

I am new and curious.

zig9449

Reaction score
HI to all. I am completely new to this forum so please bare with me. however i am not new to idevices, except the iphone 4, which i will have figured out within miutes after i receive it this wednesday for sure. i have been jailbreaking for about a year now and have learned alot about ios since i got my first ipod touch 4G over a year ago. please keep in mind that i am not completely ignorant to iphone and ios but i am most certainly no expert! just wish i was.:). i love messing around with cydia and trying new things with and i look forward to getting advice from people that are much more iphone savvy than i am.

zig9449 said:
HI to all. I am completely new to this forum so please bare with me. however i am not new to idevices, except the iphone 4, which i will have figured out within miutes after i receive it this wednesday for sure. i have been jailbreaking for about a year now and have learned alot about ios since i got my first ipod touch 4G over a year ago. please keep in mind that i am not completely ignorant to iphone and ios but i am most certainly no expert! just wish i was.:). i love messing around with cydia and trying new things with and i look forward to getting advice from people that are much more iphone savvy than i am.

Welcome to the forums zig. If you plan on jail breaking you might out of luck unless the iPhone you were given has 4.3.3 or 4.2.8. Once again welcome to ipf.

Last edited:
G'day and welcome Zig!! :)