What's new

New position of power button...

Gresh14

Reaction score
Love my phone, however not really liking the power button on the side. Taking screen shots is a pain and I'm always Turing up or down the volume. Would prefer it being back on top.

I'm not loving it either. I keep pressing on the volume buttons on the opposite side when I try to do it one handed as well.

Guess I'm the only one, so far, that's going to say I love it. My reason... my EDC (every day carry) phone was a Galaxy S4 prior to getting the iP6 on release day. So, having the lock/power button on the side is native to me.

Guess I'm the only one, so far, that's going to say I love it. My reason... my EDC (every day carry) phone was a Galaxy S4 prior to getting the iP6 on release day. So, having the lock/power button on the side is native to me.
I'm getting more used to it now, I am learning to keep my fingers below the volume buttons.

Why is that? If the power button is on the top like always, you can't reach it with one hand. I really like this neat design.

I'm not the biggest fan of the new position, but I do understand having to move it because of how big the phones are now. WTBS, You have to move your hand position to push the lock button either way, so it wouldn't have been that bad to have to reach for it on top. But I have the 4.7", so I wonder what the 5.5ers would have to say on the matter.

I'm not the biggest fan of the new position, but I do understand having to move it because of how big the phones are now. WTBS, You have to move your hand position to push the lock button either way, so it wouldn't have been that bad to have to reach for it on top. But I have the 4.7", so I wonder what the 5.5ers would have to say on the matter.
As a 5.5er I have no problem making the adjustment. Just a little different from what I was use to.