What's new

New position of power button...

I'm still hitting the lock button, instead of the shutter button when I'm taking pictures or video. I'm still finding it annoying, but I'm trying hard to learn how to avoid it.

Totally agree. I'm constantly turning off the phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all just a matter of getting accustomed to where the controls are located. In time you'll eventually learn and it'll become a habit. I switched from an android phone to iPhone and the power switch was right above the volume rocker and I was alway turning my phone off when I first got it.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

After a while we will forget where the buttons were, Today i showed someone with an iPhone 5c how to do a hard reset and my fingers went to the side for the on/off button.

I'm not loving it either. I keep pressing on the volume buttons on the opposite side when I try to do it one handed as well.
I agree with you, I keep pressing volume button when I try to do it with left hand.

I think this is a bad design, apple should put the power button one inch lower.

Sent from iPhone

Love my phone, however not really liking the power button on the side. Taking screen shots is a pain and I'm always Turing up or down the volume. Would prefer it being back on top.

me,too

I agree with you, I keep pressing volume button when I try to do it with left hand.

I think this is a bad design, apple should put the power button one inch lower.

Sent from iPhone
If you put the power button any lower on the right side there's a chance that you could accidently turn the phone off when holding it up to your ear with the right hand.

If you put the power button any lower on the right side there's a chance that you could accidently turn the phone off when holding it up to your ear with the right hand.
I agree.
After a while it will all become normal and we will forget where they were before.