What's new

acer

Reaction score
Hi

Like to introduce myself to the forum

Name is Dave, been a computer user since ZX80 so showing my age, new to the Apple stuff, wife bought me an I Pad 64G for my birthday last September and an I Pod touch 64G for Xmas.

So thats my tekkie bit done, just been introduced to Jailbreak and watched the video on U Tube, WOW, will look to install it when my oldish brain get's a handle on it.

No doubt I will get involved with the forum, never been afraid to ask questions....

Cheers for looking

hello Dave and welcome to the forum! :)

so when was the ZX around? i have been using computers but my first was windows 3.11 and i was not really into them until windows 98

so when was the ZX around? i have been using computers but my first was windows 3.11 and i was not really into them until windows 98

windows 3.11, knew it well, was well before it.

used DOS 6.2 and before it was DOS 5.0, ZX 80 was around 1980, 1k memory around £100 to buy followed by the ZX81, ZX Spectrum, all Sinclair products.

Welcome Acer.... My first "real" computer was the Atari 800XL. Yes, yes, some uninformed people may not consider that a "real" computer, but they've never tried it! And yes, better than the Commodore.

Anyway........ glad you're on board.

windows 3.11, knew it well, was well before it.

used DOS 6.2 and before it was DOS 5.0, ZX 80 was around 1980, 1k memory around £100 to buy followed by the ZX81, ZX Spectrum, all Sinclair products.

ah, i am 1983... got our first computer and had no idea what any of it was or what the computer would ever be used for... then eventually i used it for games.. remember you had to have like 40 discs for a game lmao