What's new

I'm a new kid here

eveaudry

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm following the suggestion and posting a new thread to introduce myself.
I was using the BB Pearl for several years. I always wanted the Iphone, but could not get my wife to agree with my great desire. Finally as a goal, if I lost 50 lbs I could get one.
I have been the proud owner of the Iphone 4 (black) from ATT for going on 3 months.
I was surfing the web trying to find answers to my question "Why does it seem like my battery is draining quicker than before?" I came across this forum that was an app for my phone. So here I am.

Welcome to the forums! :) Glad you're able to get an iPhone. And don't worry, battery drainage can be prevented if you follow certain steps such as to minimize the brightness, turn off push notifs, location, etc. hehe hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hello everyone,
I'm following the suggestion and posting a new thread to introduce myself.
I was using the BB Pearl for several years. I always wanted the Iphone, but could not get my wife to agree with my great desire. Finally as a goal, if I lost 50 lbs I could get one.
I have been the proud owner of the Iphone 4 (black) from ATT for going on 3 months.
I was surfing the web trying to find answers to my question "Why does it seem like my battery is draining quicker than before?" I came across this forum that was an app for my phone. So here I am.

hello and welcome!

so lose weight and get a new phone? different approach and good

i still have about 22 to lose also