What's new

Hi everyone! :)

Melngeun

Reaction score
My name is Melanie and I'm new to this forum. I am a proud owner of a white iPhone 4s. Had to get it on the release date (10/14/2011). :) I live in Kodiak, Alaska and unfortunately, our small town doesn't have an Apple store. So if an AT&T rep isn't able to help resolve our phone problems, we would have to ship our phones off island, which can be such a pain. Anyways, my main concern is that lately, I've noticed that if I'm on my phone (fb, playing games, surfing the web, etc.), phone calls made to my phone won't go through. I'll get text messages just fine, but my phone will automatically send all incoming calls straight to my voicemail. I don't think this is normal. Can somebody please help me, because if not, I'll have to send my phone to an Apple store, which means I will be phone-less for several days.

hello and welcome to the forum! so you have to ship it off the island? are you in hawaii or smth?:)

good time to get the iphone though and on release date because they where sold out for so long so you had to be quick to get the iphone as the wait times where 3 or so weeks from day one.

when you have these apps open do you see the signal how high-low it is?

Well, I live in Kodiak, Alaska (a small island just below the state of Alaska). Anyways, our AT&T doesn't offer 3G network at the moment, so all AT&T customers in my town are currently running on EDGE. When I am at home I connect to wifi, but since having an issue with incoming calls, I've tried disconnecting the wifi and just using the EDGE network. I have noticed that I have full bars both from EDGE and wifi connections, so I don't think the problem is there?! I really hope someone can help me. :)

G'day & welcome to the FoRuM!! :)