What's new

Hi everyone

jlaley

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jim and I'm new not only to this forum but to the Iphone too. I've been a Droid user for the last two years and thought I'd give this a try. So far I'm very frustrated with this phone. Hopefully after milling around here I'll figure some things out. I hope you'll be patient with me and my questions. Thanks in advance.

Hello, my name is Jim and I'm new not only to this forum but to the Iphone too. I've been a Droid user for the last two years and thought I'd give this a try. So far I'm very frustrated with this phone. Hopefully after milling around here I'll figure some things out. I hope you'll be patient with me and my questions. Thanks in advance.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Hi Jim, and welcome. I've had my iPhone 4 for 2 years and found it a bit frustrating at times -- especially when using iTunes or trying to transfer pics, videos, ringtones, etc., between the device and my PC. But I suppose all phones have their quirks. Nevertheless, I'll probably jump ship early next year and get the Galaxy S4 -- maybe....

Hi Jim...like anything new for me, there's a little bit of "getting used to a new device."

Welcome--lots of informative threads and members to help you here.