What's new

Hi all... Just switched from Android... I know the value of forums..!!

DJKnutsen

Reaction score
My wife and are the proud new owners of two new iPhone 4s's... So now we get to find out how to deal with the ... little features... that catch us by surprise... Been using smart phones... well Android 'sorta-smart' phones for a few years, and jumped at the chance to make the switch to Apple... as we are an Apple household... Mac, iPad2,2 Apple TV's, now 2-iPhone 4s... At least I can go to Apple for fixes and don't have to wait for my carrier (Verizon) to slowly do .... something... Cheers, Dave

Congrats on your iPhones! I'm a little jealous you have a Mac and an Apple TV. Both things I want someday. :) You will love your iPhones. They're just as quality as ever other Apple product out there.

My wife and are the proud new owners of two new iPhone 4s's... So now we get to find out how to deal with the ... little features... that catch us by surprise... Been using smart phones... well Android 'sorta-smart' phones for a few years, and jumped at the chance to make the switch to Apple... as we are an Apple household... Mac, iPad2,2 Apple TV's, now 2-iPhone 4s... At least I can go to Apple for fixes and don't have to wait for my carrier (Verizon) to slowly do .... something... Cheers, Dave
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

Welcome on board from Australia. I totally agree you will find answers to most questions here and by all means visit our sister forums. Ipadforums.net and appleforums.net. If you have any questions just ask our team.

Col.bris
Administrator
Ipadforums, iPhone forums and appleforums

Welcome DJ... I'm a 2-phone user myself, the iPhone 4 version. A fine choice for sure.

Welcome to the forum! that is a nice list of apple products that you own and the 4S... even better, what color and amount of GB's did you get?

Welcome to the forum! that is a nice list of apple products that you own and the 4S... even better, what color and amount of GB's did you get?
Huh? Incredible speed! Is this common throughout Nicosia or are you on a special circuit? And it's surprising that your computer hardware can handle all that incoming data and process it while keeping up.

Huh? Incredible speed! Is this common throughout Nicosia or are you on a special circuit? And it's surprising that your computer hardware can handle all that incoming data and process it while keeping up.

Now I'm confused...?

I switched from Android back in April and I've never looked back... I've fallen so in love with Apple and the iPhone ... I've just started to post here because I don't feel as if I'm on top of everything like I should be but I have realized the more I read and learn from this forum the more I feel comfy posting here... Everyone seems totally cool and helpful .. You've found a terrific place to learn about your 4S.... and Welcome...

Welcome!!
Congrats!! I am anxiously awaiting iPhone 5... I may just grab iPhone 4S for me(using iPhone 4) I can upgrade and am waiting it out ☺☺

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk