What's new

New member i hope really simple problem with wifi

eruditedk

Reaction score
Hi New member here just bought a new 4s and having problems with the wifi

Basically finds networks perfectly, tap to connect as there are no passwords and it logs on....... Then the problem it ddrops the line after a few seconds and wifi looks like it isconnected but there is no internet data coming in, i have to go back to wifi then network forget network and re log in

Yes very frustrating and a shame as loving the phone so hope i can get some help here

Looking forward to any replies fixes or apps to try

Cheers

eruditedk said:
Hi New member here just bought a new 4s and having problems with the wifi

Basically finds networks perfectly, tap to connect as there are no passwords and it logs on....... Then the problem it ddrops the line after a few seconds and wifi looks like it isconnected but there is no internet data coming in, i have to go back to wifi then network forget network and re log in

Yes very frustrating and a shame as loving the phone so hope i can get some help here

Looking forward to any replies fixes or apps to try

Cheers

I don't know this will work, but it cannot mess anything up.

Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings.

Usually works for me.

ok not sure if this will help but i did my friend anyway check and see if you need to update my friends wifi would not work she updated and bam it worked

Hi thanks i tried these and still dropping the wifi are there any other ideas or wifi handelling apps that could make it hold a connection - please if any more ideas let me know

Thanks again