What's new

New member from Oklahoma.

watchcollector1968

Reaction score
Good morning. I went to Verizon to get a new galaxy. I have been using Android for years. My mom and brother have been using apple for years. I talked to the Verizon guy for a while and he suggested I try the apple iPhone so I got the iPhone 4 free. He said I could exchange it within 14 days if I don't like it. It updated to ios6. It has been less than 24 hours but I love it. Thought I would poke around here and see what I can learn about my new phone.

Good morning. I went to Verizon to get a new galaxy. I have been using Android for years. My mom and brother have been using apple for years. I talked to the Verizon guy for a while and he suggested I try the apple iPhone so I got the iPhone 4 free. He said I could exchange it within 14 days if I don't like it. It updated to ios6. It has been less than 24 hours but I love it. Thought I would poke around here and see what I can learn about my new phone.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.