What's new

New Member from Rhode Island

RBernier

Reaction score
Hi All,

I haven't received my Verizon iPhone yet (delivery is supposed to be today). I've been browsing the forums, trying to get prepared for my new device. I have been a Blackberry user for the past 6 or 7 years. A Windows Mobile user for a couple years before that. I've been very happy with my Blackberry Tour for the past 16 months, but it was finally time to move on to something new.

Hopefully, in time I will be able to be a contributor to the forums and not just a lurker.

Regards,
Ron Bernier

Last edited:
Welcome! Your world is going to change. The iPhone is so smooth. Let us know how your first few hours with it go.

Welcome,

Just managed to get the wife to switch from a blackberry after 3 years the other day. She's forgotten what blackberry is already...

Thanks for the welcome. I can honestly say after playing around with the phone for several hours last night:

iPhone, where have you been all my life?

Blackberry - what's a blackberry? It's a fruit isn't it?

Thanks for the welcome. I can honestly say after playing around with the phone for several hours last night:

iPhone, where have you been all my life?

Blackberry - what's a blackberry? It's a fruit isn't it?

The fruit version is more useful. Lol...

Welcome! Blackberry really should develop something new if they want to stay in the market for long lol