What's new

New limest0rm 4.2.1

So your thinking that limest0rm is fake then?

Nothings been announced from the devs yet.

Limestone is a fake! Redsnow is the jailbreak for 4.2.1 even untethered.

When the untethered jailbreak is publicly available it will be announced on the news section here shortly after...

Nothings been announced from the devs yet.

Limestone is a fake! Redsnow is the jailbreak for 4.2.1 even untethered.

When the untethered jailbreak is publicly available it will be announced on the news section here shortly after...

Thanks buddy can't wait! Will keep my eyes open! :)

I'm happy with my 4.1 Jailbroken phone, but 4.2.1 update says it fixes 3G issues? which would be good to upgrade too but waiting for 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak to be released.
Has anyone install the 4.2.1 iOS firmware yet? how is the reception and 3G? has it improved?
Oh just another quick question if anyone can help, I have changed network providers from Vodafone NZ to Telecom XT and now I get 3G in my home whereas was only getting 2G with Vodafone, but still getting 1 to 2 bars for reception on both networks, are the reception bars and 3G related?
Thanks

well if its different providers you might be getting service from different towers, so im pretty sure they might be related, and yes i have installed the 4.2.1 firmware, im not sure if it has improved or not because at my house ive always gotten full bars and im always hooked up to wifi so im not too sure

somebody can help me with a jailbreak to Iphone 4 bb021004? I read about limest0rm, but i couldn´t find it to download.
Here in Brazil they ask for U$ 200.00 to unlock Iphone 4 ! ! !

Julio (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)

somebody can help me with a jailbreak to Iphone 4 bb021004? I read about limest0rm, but i couldn´t find it to download.
Here in Brazil they ask for U$ 200.00 to unlock Iphone 4 ! ! !

Julio (Rio de Janeiro - Brazil)

what firmware are you on? if you are on the most recent, you need redsn0w, and for untethered im not even sure if one will be coming out for this firmware unless you find 4.2b3 ipsw laying around