What's new

new jailbreak isnt working at all now

Click start and then in the run box type "cmd.exe" right-click it in the results and select "run as administrator"

ok got black box up but now lost i typed in what you had written and got a bad command file

That's because "file" is not a command. You aren't supposed to type file at all, the only things you will type are these 3 commands:

cinject.exe -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig
cinject.exe -j payloads
cinject.exe -w

Jmills87 said:
Use the command line interface method cinject_0.4.3.zip

Step 1: Extract the download above to an easy to remember location(C:\ is a good place for it). Connect your device and open CMD.exe in Administrator mode

Step 2: Change directory (cd) to the cinject.exe file

Step 3: Enter the command: cinject.exe -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig on your device you will be asked to install the jailbreak certificate, do so and when it asks for a password and just leave it blank. Once the certificate has been successfully installed on your device continue to step 4.

Step 4: Enter the command: cinject.exe -j payloads

Step 5: Enter the command: cinject.exe -w

Step 6: Toggle the VPN switch in settings

Step 7: Wait for reboot

Is there a video of it?

so what am i doing wrong

Attachments

• $photo[2].jpg
    $photo[2].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 365
You're trying to run the commands in C:/Windows/System32 and that's not where the cinject file is located. You need to CD (change directory) into the folder where cinject.exe is located before running the commands.

ok iam following the steps in the youtube video and on my ipad screen its wanting a VPN password, whats that

ok iam at the point where its saying creating backup but how long does that take its not doing anything else??????

why is it stuck on creating backup??????? its done it on my ipad and iphone please help!!!!

Make sure you do a fresh restore and setup as a new device before jailbeaking. The process will take a while just wait for it to reboot.