What's new

New iPhone 5 Cases Reveal Slimmer Design

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
iPhone_5_cases_slimmer.JPG

AppleInsider has new pictures today of yet more third-party iPhone 5 cases that have just popped up in China, which, if they are accurate, indicate that the next iPhone will be thinner, with a flat back, and curved sides. This, if true, would suggest that the iPhone 5 will not be merely the upgraded iPhone 4 that some have said that it might be, and will in fact have quite a different look to it. Other rumours have been popping up for quite some time, based on third-party case designs, saying that the next iPhone’s back will also look very similar to that of the iPad 2, and these pictures also seem to support that view. To me, it makes sense that Apple would like to have all of its key iOS devices looking similar. Other apparent changes include the mute switch now being on the right side, and new volume buttons that are similar to those of the iPhone 3GS and the fourth-gen iPod touch, with a longer shape. This is quite different to the iPhone 4’s volume buttons, of course.

Source: AppleInsider | Purported Apple iPhone 5 cases again suggest hardware redesign

I hope it's not too this like a touch then it would just be another touch

Me too, i hope its just a slimmer design of the iphone 4. I cant wait till it drops