What's new

new iphone 4s HELP

eey_ore_9

Reaction score
I have recently purchased an iphone 4s and whilst i love it i have a few problems.....the CAN YOU HEAR ME SYNDROME has taken grip but i can resolve it by plugging in an ear piece and removing it (i dont always carry one so might be an issue) also its a 32g but in the memory it says 28gb and 26gb available.....on my 3gs it was 32g and available was 20gb so im assuming my 32 gb isnt 32gb is this correct? Also can anyone tell me about 2 speaker looking peripherals at the bottom, are they speakers cause if i cover the right one the sound is stopped,there is no sound coming out of the left one? Advice on all points welcome and wether i should take it back and get a replacement. thanks in advance

Part of the 32GB is allocated for the iOS, native apps, wallpapers & sounds. The two speakers on the bottom are not "two" speakers. The one you're covering is the only speaker. The other is the mic. :)

Thanks for that some things are a tad clearer now:0) just got the issue with the cant hear glitch to sort out.

eey_ore_9 said:
Thanks for that some things are a tad clearer now:0) just got the issue with the cant hear glitch to sort out.

It seems odd... but have you performed a hard reset yet? Hold the lock & home buttons for 10 seconds then release both... the phone will do a full hard reset then.