What's new

New Iphone 4g with 4.2.1 and 3.10.1 already loaded

allstar16

Reaction score
What can I do, is there going to be a jailbreak where its untethered and where I can unlock this baseband that is 3.10.1 . Please I need some help, any suggestions

as of right now, there is no untethered jailbreak for 4.2.1 i guess you will have to wait and see or just go through the hassle of having a tethered jailbreak on your phone

An untethered jailbreak is not to far away. It has already been proved possible on an iPod touch. It all depends on what's happening with the 4.3 update that's rumoured.

There won't be an unlock for that baseband for some time...

I see, so, I heard greenp0ison is coming out with a jailbreak on the 25th, any truth?

dont know man, let's just wait and see. i'm considering to change my ip4 to Factory unlocked one today or tomorrow.. damn, the lock one is nothing more like an ipod touch 4 -.-"

Your guess is as good as ours.

As I said i think it will depend on iOS 4.3. There's no point in releasing the jailbreak for 4.2.1 only for apple to then bring out 4.3 a few weeks later and close the hole. The devs could wait that time then when 4.3 comes out they will already have the jailbreak for it. If 4.3 isn't going to come out for a couple months then you could see an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak soon...

Let's just get the untethered 4.2.1 Jailbreak out before Apple releases 4.3 firmware, I am beginning to think that every firmware version they release is going to harder to hack, I am still on 4.1 and phone works well but would like to move to 4.2.1, with 4.3 I don't think it's going to me a major update.

If the devs wait for 4.3 before releasing the jailbreak. The one that they have will work with it...

all this would have been easy and life would be simple only if **** apple never blocked our phones and let us use our phones for the money...