What's new

New Iphone 4 user

mzchyll924

Reaction score
I am so glad for this app. I am a new Apple Head i started with the ipod then on to the ipad 2. Now I have Iphone4 in white. I hope to learn alot here. Have a great day.

Welcome to the forum. How the feeling of having the white iphone?

Thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying t
My white phone. It's really pretty and feminine. Just have to find the right case. The Otter Box isn't working for me

hello and welcome! :)

so you got the ipad 2 as well.. im thinking of buying the ipad 2 wifi+3g 64GB but might hold out for the ipad 3...

if your thinking about a case get the diamond one thats a good strong case

Thanks for the welcome. I am enjoying t
My white phone. It's really pretty and feminine. Just have to find the right case. The Otter Box isn't working for me

Nice to know that. Look around tge forum, you will see many threads talking about iphone4 cases but most of them talk about the black iphone4 i think as the white is a bit ticker than the black. But there sure are cases for the white :) you will end up finding yours soon enough. Enjoy the forum.

Unleashed said:

so you got the ipad 2 as well.. im thinking of buying the ipad 2 wifi+3g 64GB but might hold out for the ipad 3...

I love my ipad 2 but if you can hold out for the 3 then go for it. I didn't get the 3g because i'm always near wi-fi. Plus you can use your phone as a tethrering spot.

bab2010 said:
Nice to know that. Look around tge forum, you will see many threads talking about iphone4 cases but most of them talk about the black iphone4 i think as the white is a bit ticker than the black. But there sure are cases for the white :) you will end up finding yours soon enough. Enjoy the forum.

Thanks bab2010! 

Unleashed said:

I love my ipad 2 but if you can hold out for the 3 then go for it. I didn't get the 3g because i'm always near wi-fi. Plus you can use your phone as a tethrering spot.

yeah and the 3g restrictions really limit you on what you can do... i am usually around a wifi spot since there are loads of them with my carrier but its nice to have 3g as well for those times that you are either driving on a high way in the middle of no where or in a area of poor wifi signal or none at all...

well the ipad is not exactly going to get worse, it will only get better but waiting is the annoying part lol.

so where are you from?

Unleashed said:
yeah and the 3g restrictions really limit you on what you can do... i am usually around a wifi spot since there are loads of them with my carrier but its nice to have 3g as well for those times that you are either driving on a high way in the middle of no where or in a area of poor wifi signal or none at all...

well the ipad is not exactly going to get worse, it will only get better but waiting is the annoying part lol.

so where are you from?

Well i try not to use my ipad while driving lol. And you are right the ipad can only get better. I think the biggest improvement will be the ability to watch flash.

I'm from Stockbridge, GA

Unleashed said:

so where are you from?

Well i try not to use my ipad while driving lol. And you are right the ipad can only get better. I think the biggest improvement will be the ability to watch flash.

I'm from Stockbridge, GA

lol well obviously not while you are driving but maybe some one else drivin long distances and you the passenger.. maybe using a gps or what ever online like twitter or checking emails to pass the time.

i dont think apple will ever add Flash, steve has clearly said they dont want to use it and never will they are using HTML 5 instead, but you can get browsers in the app store like atomic web that support it

Unleashed said:
lol well obviously not while you are driving but maybe some one else drivin long distances and you the passenger.. maybe using a gps or what ever online like twitter or checking emails to pass the time.

i dont think apple will ever add Flash, steve has clearly said they dont want to use it and never will they are using HTML 5 instead, but you can get browsers in the app store like atomic web that support it

I'm a kidder. Yes he wad adamant about flash. There is an app to view flash on iphone/ipad but i hear it's sketchy and it's a paid app at that. I don't need it anyway. Got a laptop for that. 

ah lol..

obama just mentioned steve jobs name on tv talking with the british.. how much do you want to bet steve is going to mention this at the wwdc?;p

Unleashed said:
ah lol..

obama just mentioned steve jobs name on tv talking with the british.. how much do you want to bet steve is going to mention this at the wwdc?;p

I'll bet you nothing cuz i'm with you! 