What's new

New User

Z06-427

Reaction score
Hello everyone...First off I am officially glad to be here...Got my first iphone4 yesterday...I have been here lurking some to fine out about the tips and tricks about the iphone...So far so good...This phone does alot of things for sure...I never had a smart phone, so everything is new to me...I did have a Samsung eternity with unlimited data, but unfortunatly the data I had would not grandfather me over to the unlimited plan, so 2gigs was all I could get...I am not a big user by any means, will 2gigs be enough?..Anyone with some imput on this would be great...Thanks...

Welcome,

2gb should be plenty. What are you going to use on your phone? Just keep an eye on your usage under settings > general > about...

If you arent a heavy user (email and some web browsing) you will have difficulty hitting the 2 gb mark

Welcome,

2gb should be plenty. What are you going to use on your phone? Just keep an eye on your usage under settings > general > about...

Mostly it will be used for e-mail, some web browsing and texting...Not for movies and live audio streaming...

Audio streaming will take up the most data. If your streaming at 128kb/s it's going to be at least 60mb per hour...