What's new

NEW iOS 6 Maps Walkthrough [3D]

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

In iOS 6 Apple completely redesigned the Maps/GPS application on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Apple has dropping Google Maps and has integrated TomTom GPS instead. The Maps app changes for all the devices but with the power of the iPhone 4S and The New iPad, you can view the world in 3D. This means you will be able to see buildings and structures just as you would in the real world but virtually similar to Google Earth. You now also have turn by turn navigation telling you where to go verbally instead of having to look down while driving(not recommended). Other features include Air Printing of directions as well as Yelp integration. The Maps app will be updated in the final build of iOS 6 coming this Fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey was just wondering i need some help here. I have a 4s jailbroken 5.1.1 and have 6 beta 1. The problem is i have apps from ............... and i need to wipe my phone and set it up as new. Is there any way to save those apps? Cause appsync does let u sync those apps, but does it back up those apps so i can install those after the update?

Last edited by a moderator: