What's new

New holster fits otter box defender!

jimdd810

Reaction score
Per a suggestion from some one here I wanted a holster that fit my iPhone 4 with a otter box defender case. I hated to wear the otter box defender holster it was uncomfortable to wear.
I bought a Nite Ize holster and let me tell you I wore the thing all day and never new it was there. It is comfortable and it holds the phone and case very nicely. The belt hook is solid and riveted to the case. It is made of ballistic nylon and is solid as could be.
This wouldn't be a good review if I didn't have some thing to complain about so the only complaint I have is the Velcro in the flap os loud. Other than that it's the best holster I've ever had.
It even has a spot inside for putting credit cards and the like.

$image-2402972205.jpg

$image-4114425979.jpg

Here are a couple of pics. I found mine in eBay.

iPhone of course

Yes thank you. I would of given you more credit but I lost the thread.

iPhone of course

That's a great looking holster. I like that!

Could we see a pic of this holster on your side? It'll give users a good idea of the size while wearing it. Not that I'm saying it's bulky... just for reference purposes.

If you use the otterbox holster then you will be happy cause this one is much less bulky and rides a little lower on the hips. I would take a pic of it on my hip but I'm not that good at taking pics of my self on other devices and putting them here. Trust me for what you will pay for it it is well worth it.

iPhone of course