What's new

Is there a Holster & Case like Otter Defender that works with a Larger Battery?

Newaygo1

Reaction score
As of late I am using my IPhone 5S a lot and the standard battery is not lasting very long. I am looking for a Holster & Case that will accommodate a larger Battery. Appears once you get a larger Battery cases and holsters are very limited. I am looking for one that is protective like the Otter Defender that will take some abuse being it is a Work Phone? Co-Workers have a larger battery but they carry their IPhone in a pants pocket but I am looking for a Holster & Case again like the Otter Defender series?

Is there such a case and what batteries will work with it? The larger the battery the better???

Newaygo1

OP
N

Newaygo1

Reaction score
My terminology is not correct, I should have said "Battery Case" which has a battery included built in the case but being it does the IPhone does not fit into any case because it gets much larger in over all size.

Guess I will just deal with consistent charging it looks like the IPhone was not made for long term use unless you carry around a external battery with a cable to connect to it and that is just an add thing to carry and not worth the Trouble.

Since no Replies appears no one has a Battery Case to know anything.

After 133 views and no one has anything.
I will just move on, so much for Technology keeping up with todays demands. Glad I don't have a Personal Smart Phone and doubt I ever will with limited battery life they have.

No replies needed, appears no one has anything too offer...

So much for the IPhone being worth the time / $...

Newaygo1

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mophie, who sell their line of juice pack battery cases for iPhones and other brands, have a belt clip listed on their website that can be used to carry your iPhone plus juice pack case attached to your belt.

Most reactions

Latest posts