Otter Box Belt Clip Too Small ..

Discussion in 'iPhone 5 Accessories' started by kris7047th, Oct 6, 2012.

1. kris7047th

kris7047th New Member

For my *utility* belt which I wear every day. The case is awesome. Does Otter Box offer a larger holster? Gonna call later on this.

$IMG_2071.jpg $IMG_2080.jpg

2. egobuster1

egobuster1 New Member

i dont think they do and i know when i had my otterbox for my I4 i also had that same problem with a lot of my belts too

3. kris7047th

kris7047th New Member

Yeah .. I called. You and everyone else who has this issue should call to nicely comlpain .. feedback so they will correct the clip to fit wider belts.

4. Horsehaulin

Horsehaulin Member

Your talking about a two layer nylon belt! Those are thick and not typical by any means. I wore the same clip for the last 10 months on my leather belt and never had a problem.

I doubt they will redesign a holster for an atypical belt, but they may well do it. Best bet is to get a Nite Eyez case, this fit on my LCE belt when I was in the Army. Has a snap and does the job.

5. gzigoris

gzigoris New Member

I wear a 1 3/4 inch belt every day so it has to be big. the one I have now works well but don't know about the one I have on order.

6. kris7047th

kris7047th New Member

The hard shell w/kickstand works just fine due to the curvature of the clip which allows for additional thickness. My belt is a *duty* belt. The holster doesn't need to be redesigned, just offer a different clip on the back. But you are probably right .. won't happen.