What's new

Otter Box Belt Clip Too Small ..

kris7047th

Reaction score
For my *utility* belt which I wear every day. The case is awesome. Does Otter Box offer a larger holster? Gonna call later on this.

$IMG_2071.jpg$IMG_2080.jpg

i dont think they do and i know when i had my otterbox for my I4 i also had that same problem with a lot of my belts too

Yeah .. I called. You and everyone else who has this issue should call to nicely comlpain .. feedback so they will correct the clip to fit wider belts.

Your talking about a two layer nylon belt! Those are thick and not typical by any means. I wore the same clip for the last 10 months on my leather belt and never had a problem.

I doubt they will redesign a holster for an atypical belt, but they may well do it. Best bet is to get a Nite Eyez case, this fit on my LCE belt when I was in the Army. Has a snap and does the job.

I wear a 1 3/4 inch belt every day so it has to be big. the one I have now works well but don't know about the one I have on order.

Your talking about a two layer nylon belt! Those are thick and not typical by any means. I wore the same clip for the last 10 months on my leather belt and never had a problem.

I doubt they will redesign a holster for an atypical belt, but they may well do it. Best bet is to get a Nite Eyez case, this fit on my LCE belt when I was in the Army. Has a snap and does the job.
The hard shell w/kickstand works just fine due to the curvature of the clip which allows for additional thickness. My belt is a *duty* belt. The holster doesn't need to be redesigned, just offer a different clip on the back. But you are probably right .. won't happen.