What's new

New Guy!

accessoriesguy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, who else is waiting on the new iPhone to upgrade?

Oh man this website has the best smilies! this one reminds me of big brother for some reason. :camera:

I really enjoy macbook pros because of their abilities, I can't wait for the day that they fully integrate everything on the pro like the macbook air for a leap in performance.

Enough about that, I can't wait to hear all of the iphone speculations,if I had to take a guess I believe they will try to keep it looking the same. They just recently refreshed the look and I think it is great. However I do expect a good overhaul from the inside. A better processor of course, a better camera, and with 3D starting to hit phones as well you never know.

Well I hope we hear more of this with the coming of Lion later this month!

Hey everyone, who else is waiting on the new iPhone to upgrade?

Oh man this website has the best smilies! this one reminds me of big brother for some reason. :camera:

I really enjoy macbook pros because of their abilities, I can't wait for the day that they fully integrate everything on the pro like the macbook air for a leap in performance.

Enough about that, I can't wait to hear all of the iphone speculations,if I had to take a guess I believe they will try to keep it looking the same. They just recently refreshed the look and I think it is great. However I do expect a good overhaul from the inside. A better processor of course, a better camera, and with 3D starting to hit phones as well you never know.

Well I hope we hear more of this with the coming of Lion later this month!

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am waiting to see what the new iphone will be like, but i will most likely not buy it unless it has huge changes making it worth the upgrade and £600 it will likely cost for the 32 or hopefully 64GB version.

I use a macbook pro and love it but the heat from having it on my legs for hours is horrible, thats where my ipad 2 comes in handy though.

check out the iphone 5 section you will find threads with speculation and hopes for the new iphone 5 or iphone 4s.. what ever it will be called ;)