What's new

New Games from Apple

DallasFan

Reaction score
During the presentation today they profiled 2 new games.

One was called SKY and it was some kind of fantasy game.

I don't recall the name of the second game.

I looked on the APPS function and did not find either one.

I have never played a game on my phone and I have never purchased a Playstation etc....but they looked like they would be fun to try?

Are they available now or do we have to wait?

Are they specific to the new X or will they run on the 7 with the IOS 11 update ?

Thanks

During the presentation today they profiled 2 new games.

One was called SKY and it was some kind of fantasy game.

I don't recall the name of the second game.

I looked on the APPS function and did not find either one.

I have never played a game on my phone and I have never purchased a Playstation etc....but they looked like they would be fun to try?

Are they available now or do we have to wait?

Are they specific to the new X or will they run on the 7 with the IOS 11 update ?

Thanks
They'll probably be released sometime after the public release of iOS 11. They'll likely run on the later iPhones capable of iOS 11.

They'll probably be released sometime after the public release of iOS 11. They'll likely run on the later iPhones capable of iOS 11.

Thanks, I think they said the new update will occur the 19th.

Where should I look for it...........in the games APP or is it something I download?

The update will be available on September 19. You’ll have to search for and download those games in the App Store.

The update will be available on September 19. You’ll have to search for and download those games in the App Store.

I downloaded IOS 11. It took an hour..........!
I searched APPS and Games for SKY and did not see anything.
I searched for new games and came up empty as well.

I wonder if anyone here has found them ?

This is the one..........

I looked again today but I still did not find it.

Is it possible that the game is only available on iPads or Apple TV?

Any ideas?

Still looks like they haven't posted a release date. I hate it when they tease games and then never tell us when they will be available. Even a guesstimate is better than nothing. I really like thatgamecompany's other titles, so I'm super looking forward to this.

Sky is amazing. Can't believe that such game is running on mobile device.

Still looks like they haven't posted a release date. I hate it when they tease games and then never tell us when they will be available. Even a guesstimate is better than nothing. I really like thatgamecompany's other titles, so I'm super looking forward to this.

I searched for it again last weekend and did not find it.
So I emailed 'that game company' to ask them and never received a reply.
That is not a business friendly thing to do.

I searched for it again last weekend and did not find it.
So I emailed 'that game company' to ask them and never received a reply.
That is not a business friendly thing to do.

That sucks. Maybe try reaching them via Facebook or social media? Sometimes you get a quicker response that way.