What's new

New from PA!!

Janster

Reaction score
Greetings!

New iphone user for about 2 weeks now. First data phone too, so I'm sooo overloaded with amazement in what you can do with this thing.

I love it but I have to be careful. The voices in the back of my head are saying...FREE APPS, FREE APPS!

I'm not sure how active I'll be here, but I certainly want to learn more and see what's the latest & greatest!

Have fun!

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun and learn lots. If you have any questions have a search or post :)

welcome to the forum! 2 weeks? there will be lots for you to learn then :) just when you think you found everything it can do you find 10 more features lol..

be sure to check out the news section for excellent reviews from phil

Thanks Gang!!

Now I see how people can get so involved with their phones. It's FUN!!

I don't use it for business or anything, just plain old entertainment. Just yesterday, my husband and I did some geocaching all day. Awesome day!

I've already grabbed some free apps that folks have recommended here. Things I would've never thought I'd want or use - why not?

Is it crazy to call this a new hobby? (laugh)

Install appbzr

It shows you the current free apps which are on special for free, which u usually have to pay for.

Youll go nuts with it.

Install appbzr

It shows you the current free apps which are on special for free, which u usually have to pay for.

Youll go nuts with it.

thumbsup.gif

Got it! Thanks!