What's new

Hi from Toronto

dibs39

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm brand new to the world of iphones and smartphones in general. I've had my iphone 4 for a week now and I'm just amazed by it.

I have some questions on how to use the gps funcion without using my data plan so I'll be posting an enquiry in te general forums.

Chris

Hey there,

I'm brand new to the world of iphones and smartphones in general. I've had my iphone 4 for a week now and I'm just amazed by it.

I have some questions on how to use the gps funcion without using my data plan so I'll be posting an enquiry in te general forums.

Chris

welcome to the forum from hamilton

Welcome! Good to have you with us. The iPhone is amazing and changed the way we work and communicate. Sent my Freshman year of college in Kitchner. Very beautiful.

Enjoy your time on the Forum.

Mike

Welcome. About your gps capabilities if you download an app like tom-tom then it doesn't use data while giving you gps directions

Tjanks so much for that. When I called Apple to ask about it they told me no way could you use GPS without date.....but I had my doubts

Tjanks so much for that. When I called Apple to ask about it they told me no way could you use GPS without date.....but I had my doubts

Yea, tom-tom is completely data free. I'm sure there are a couple more out there :)