What's new

Netflix Instant Play on iphones?

GameOvR

Reaction score
when will Netflix Instant Play become available on iphones?

they said summer but any word when this summer?

It's not here yet and can't find any info on the site. I can't wait!! This will make watching videos on the iPhone so much easier!

i havent even heard about this, but i would definately reactivate my netflix if they added that!

The Netflix CEO spoke of it on the "unveiling of iPhone 4" back in early June.
He said that his team is working on making instant play available to iPhone users much like how it is on PS3, xBox & Wii.

It's not here yet and can't find any info on the site. I can't wait!! This will make watching videos on the iPhone so much easier!

I wonder if there will be a monthly charge, in addition to the monthly netflix charge or a charge per instant play. I hope not.
But this is one app im very anxious to see & get.

I don't think they will charge....since it's free on all other devices so far. But between all the iPhone users there has to be a ton of people that would pay the $8.99 to be able to watch 12,000+ titles on their phones & be able to resume from the same place once they got home.

Other than the monthly bill for Netflix, I think it'll be free. Just another reason to keep your unlimited data plan.