What's new

Netflix App not available

phisch86

Reaction score
Hey you,

I just registered because I don't know what to do.
I am from Germany but I am staying in the US until June 2014. Since it is not available in Germany, I got a netflix account while I am here. Still, the App Store does not show me the Netflix app. If I do not see the app at home due to a German IP, I totally get it. But while I am here I should be able to download it, right?

I have an iPhone 4S.

Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it.

Best,
P

Hey you, I just registered because I don't know what to do. I am from Germany but I am staying in the US until June 2014. Since it is not available in Germany, I got a netflix account while I am here. Still, the App Store does not show me the Netflix app. If I do not see the app at home due to a German IP, I totally get it. But while I am here I should be able to download it, right? I have an iPhone 4S. Can anyone help me? I'd really appreciate it. Best, P
If you haven't already done so, you have to set up a U.S. iTunes account. Once signed in with a U.S. Apple ID and password, you should see the netflix app un the U.S. AppStore.

Thank you. I haven't done that, yet. Will the apps from my German account still work?

Thank you. I haven't done that, yet. Will the apps from my German account still work?
They will work, but to update them or download them from your purchased list you'll have to sign out of your U.S. Account and sign in to your German account.