What's new

Need phone.app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmytjie

Reaction score
good day I'm new here i need the phone.app for n project to try and develop it to work on ipad or even fool whatsapp in thinking it work... I would need the phone.app for ios 8 and up thanks everyone

I have a headache and my nose started bleeding after reading this post.

Is there any way you can try again with a sentence structure, some grammar and throw in punctuation for good measure. If English is not your first language, please disregard.

Either way, welcome and I hope to be able to help you out but I don't understand what you're asking for.

Welcome to iPhoneForums!

Are you thinking of the built in Phone app on the iPhone? If so, it's not possible to transfer that app to an iPad.

There are iPad apps for WhatsApp in the App Store. All you need for them to work, is a smartphone with WhatsApp installed on it.

Sorry for my grammar end spelling I'm actually afrikaans the language used in South Africa.

In ios 8 on the ipad i installed the phone.app from i think it was ios 4 but because it such a old version it kept on crashing one the app finish launching.

What i did was pack the .app in a zip and renamed it to .ipa and it installed. Therefore i need the iphones phone.app form ios 8 and upwards to try and even if the app does not launch perhaps whatsapp would detect the phone app and continue with out error.

What you're talking about is a form of piracy and theft which iPhone Forums in no way supports and will still not allow you to use WhatsApp on your iPad. Despite all your maneuvering the iPad can't be turned into an iPhone, it does not have the hardware that can support the phone app. If you want to use WhatsApp, buy an iPhone.

You'll receive no help here in helping you to shoehorn a phone app onto an iPad. With that, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.